Tax Returns

A tax return must be filed with the HM Revenue & Customs declaring liability for taxation. Different bodies must file different returns with respect to various forms of taxation. The main returns currently in use are:

  • Income tax returns for individuals
  • Income tax returns for partners
  • Income tax returns for Trusts and estates of deceased persons
  • Corporation tax returns for companies
  • PAYE returns for deductions by employers and NI contributions
  • VAT returns